Saturday 30 October 2010

Christmas Wish List

It's been so crazy this year with both boys busy with school and extracurricular activities, adjusting to a new position at work, and my new calling at church that all I want for Christmas is to be a couch potato the whole break. I've even made a list of shows I want to catch up on or start watching:

  1. Mad Men
  2. The Office
  3. Dexter
  4. How I Met Your Mother
  5. Modern Family
  6. The Big Bang Theory
  7. Private Practice
5 out of 7 shows are ones I'd have to start from Season 1. I have realistic expectations that I won't be able to watch all of these shows but it's such a relaxing thought to have nothing planned.

Who am I kidding? I give myself 2 days before I get sick of doing nothing but I'm going to give it my best effort to become a couch potato.

Now do you think my family will be on board with this idea?


No comments: