Saturday 31 December 2011

2011

BOOKS I COULDN'T PUT DOWN
Chinese Cinderella: The True Story of an Unwanted Daughter by Adeline Mah
The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton


COULDN'T WAIT A WEEK FOR THE NEXT EPISODE
Vampire Diaries


BEST MUSIC FINDS
Adele
Florence and the Machine
Young the Giant
The Joy Formidable


FAVOURITE FOOD DISCOVERIES
Cows Ice Cream
President's Choice Peanut Butter and Chocolate Ice Cream
Miss Vickie's Balsamic and Sweet Onion Chips


BEST NEW RECIPES I TRIED
Thai One On (sweet potato, coconut, and curry soup) from Eat, Shrink, and Be Merry
Garam Masala Devilled Eggs from Epicurious
Old-Fashioned Chicken Noodle Soup from Epicurious
Beef and Avocado Fajitas from Epicurious
Diane's Six-Spice Oatmeal Raisin Cookies from Epicurious
Potstickers from Epicurious
Lemon Layer Cake from Epicurious *bonus - it's gluten-free too!


SOMETHING I NEVER LIKED AS A KID BUT DISCOVERED I WILL EAT NOW THAT I'M AN ADULT
Celery sticks


COOL, INEXPENSIVE, CREATIVE IDEA I HAD
Frame patterned stationery, gift wrap, or scrapbooking paper like abstract art


SOMETHING I ADMIT I WILL NEVER BE GOOD AT
Go-karting. I'm too scared to go so fast that I lose control.


WHAT I WISH I HAD MORE TIME FOR
Volleyball
Travel and see the world
Sleep

No comments: