Wednesday 2 May 2007

Pepe Le Piu

I was at the gas station today and as I got out of the car, the guy on the other side was just leaving. As I'm pumping gas, I get a strong whiff every now and then of cheap cologne. I was shocked that the guy that had just left had so much cologne on that it was still in the air! As I got into the car, turned the car on, then turned the steering wheel to get out of the gas station, I got another strong whiff of the cologne. I wondered where the heck that smell came from. I then realized it may be my hands. I smelled my left hand and there was no odour. Then I smelled my right hand - the hand that held the gas pump. It reeked of cologne. Whoever was at the same pump I was at before me must have applied so much cologne that he left residues of it on the handle of the gas pump! Eeeeewwww. I couldn't wait to wash my hands once I got home. Throughout the night, the memory of that smell comes to my mind as if I had just caught another whiff of it. Blegh.

1 comment:

Timothy Carter said...

I second that Eeeewww. Nasty! And the sad thing is, he probably thought that foul odour turned him into one heckuva ladies' man!