Saturday 5 May 2007

That kind of day...

It's only 3:18 in the afternoon and already it's been that kind of day. I was at the grocery store for 10 minutes, came out, and saw very noticeable scratches on my new truck! I don't know if some dummy scratched up my car trying to open his/her door when I was parked downtown during work or when I while I was at the store for 10 minutes. There wasn't anybody parked beside me at the store, but who knows.

Then when I came home, I realized the girl at the store forgot to give me my zucchini! I have been looking forward to eating grilled vegetables on the BBQ tomorrow and now my little zucchini is gone. I only had 8 things in my bag when I bought 9. I know this because I went through the 8 items or less checkout line. And all my items except the zucchini were not food related!

Then when I came home to show Sheldon the ugly scratches on the truck, I noticed a very faint scratch line across the whole side. This wasn't as noticeable because it is so faint, but I saw it. Somebody tried to key our truck!

I am totally mad. What a day! And it's only 3:21 in the afternoon.

3 comments:

Timothy Carter said...

A scratched truck and no zucchini? That bites. My condolances. I hope the cost to re-paint it isn't too steep.

Jessica said...

Thanks for the sympathies. By the way, do I know you from anywhere or did you just stumble across my blog?

Timothy Carter said...

I'm a stumbler. Just passing through, making new friends in he blog world. I hope you will stumble across my blog sometime soon!

timothycarterblog.blogspot.com