Saturday 21 April 2007

Supersize Me

The other day, Sheldon and I were picking up a few items at Farm Boy. They had chicken breasts on sale which was one of the main reasons we went there. Now Farm Boy must be investing in some plastic surgeons because these breasts were huge! Are chickens getting implants? Just to show you how big these babies are, I put a very large hamburger bun (one that you would find at Costco) beside it just to give you some perspective.


I have to admit, I did obsess about this for a couple of days because I can't believe there are chickens walking around with larger breasts than me. Somebody sure supersized this chicken.

Speaking of supersizing, we were at the fabulous Dollarama - where every single item is a loonie or less - when Aidan and Sheldon starting fighting in the aisles with foam swords. A few days later, we were at Mrs. Tiggy Winkles and we saw the exact same foam swords but for 10 times the price. That's right. Mrs. Tiggy Winkles were selling foam swords for $9.99!


What is this world coming to? I need to bury my sorrows in some Old Dutch Ketchup Chips. Has anyone found them yet?

3 comments:

jenjakob said...

Okay. Those are the biggest chicken breasts I have ever seen. An entire family could feed off of one - except if you were raised a Jakob, of course. Hmmm... growth hormones?

D said...

The Old Dutch ketchup chips still have not appeared in stores, but I bought a bag of the Arriba variety. If you want the details of the Dutch invasion of Eastern Canada, see this news release.

Jessica said...

Awww, based on the news release, we're not getting the twin boxes...those were the classic ones to get!!! Selfish, selfish Westerners.