Saturday 2 June 2007

Jess and Jen's Excellent Adventure - the final weekend part 2

So today all we did was shop, shop, shop. I don't think we'll see many of the touristy things in Paris because we all know what they look like. Shopping was a must since I still had things I needed to buy. Fun but very tiring. It was very hard to manuever through the crowds on a Saturday too!!

I have finally caught up with Sheldon's blog (and added it to my list of blogs I like). Thank you for keeping me up to date on what's going on at home. I feel very bad for you and everything that you had to go through...but I appreciate you for letting me go on this adventure. Your stress relief will be home in a couple of days with presents too!!

Tomorrow we will be going to church and then going to visit Sacre Coeur. Tonight when it gets dark (after 10pm) we may go for a boat ride on the Seine and see the Eifel Tower lit up at night.

I miss my boys and my hubby. Don't worry...mommy will be home soon!

No comments: