Friday 8 June 2007

What we've been up to in Vancouver so far...

...lots of Guitar Hero,

wedding rehearsals,
(Theresa the 3.5 year old flower girl is my cousin)

...and eating lots! The kids are sick of restaurants now...lol.
(baby Brendan is my cousin's kid)

The boys are sure getting spoiled though. My dad bought them each a Nintendo DS Lite! I guess Aidan can stop saving up for one now...and he was almost there too. We also visited my grandma yesterday at the nursing home. The pictures are on another camera though.
The forecast for Saturday's wedding is more rain. I don't know what they will do about the wedding photos because they want to take them at Stanley Park and Jericho Beach. I guess that's the risk of having outdoor photos in a city like Vancouver. Today we will be visiting more family members and eating at more restaurants. The madness never ends during this whirlwind trip.

No comments: