Tuesday 12 June 2007

This one's for D.

While traveling these past three weeks, I've come across some things that D. may find very appealing. In one of his previous posts, D. talks about his discovery of Alberta's love for slurpees. He illustrated this with a picture of a slurpee machine at a Mac's convenience store that featured 16 different flavours. While in France, Jen and I discovered a frozen yogurt machine featuring about a dozen different flavours.



And as a souvenir, I brought home the following during my trip to Vancouver. If you would like some D. it will cost you fifteen bucks.



5 comments:

D said...

I would like some chips, please.
(that's worth fifteen bucks, methinks)

Wow, that yogurt machine is incredible. Who thought anyone could keep up with the proud people of Lethbridge? I know I gave up trying a long time ago.

jenjakob said...

Those chips are also available at supermarkets in Gatineau (Maxi on Blvd Maloney beside Cdn Tire). Just thought I'd let you know.

Jessica said...

Jen I think you just cost me fifteen bucks!

jenjakob said...

Sorry. By the way, update your blog! I love reading them...

jenjakob said...

Still waiting...