Tuesday 26 June 2007

My Search for Phantom

So ever since Jen and I deliriously sang Phantom of the Opera tunes while driving around in France, I haven't been able to stop. I've got a hankering to see it again. I even spent 3000 radio station points to enter into a draw to win tickets when the musical stops in Ottawa in August. (3000 points got me 6 entries)

At a work party in May, they raffled off a couple of tickets given to the office. The same person who won those tickets won tickets to the NAC Canada Day Party yesterday so I joked about the draws at work being fixed. I even hinted to him to pass the Phantom tickets my way. But today, I am still ticket-less. So my search for Phantom continues...

2 comments:

jenjakob said...

The Phantom of the Opera is here... insided my mind. Christine!!!

Such fun. I hope you win someday, Jess.

Ryan and Katie said...

I really wanted to go too.... when Ryan looked at the ticket prices his reaction was... "HOLY EXPENSIVE" - I knew I was out of luck!