Saturday 16 August 2008

Feelin' Wicked!

Wednesday evening, I took my little boy to the opening night of Wicked. It was such a wonderful mommy-Aidan date night. My boss won tickets at work and passed them to me since he would be out of town and it was a gift for working soooo many ridiculously LONG hours lately. I feel so lucky to be able to see it again. It's my favourite musical by far. Aidan laughed so hard when they sang "Popular." The actress who played Glinda stole the show. Glinda's character is very shallow and ditzy and her body movements just topped it all off. The way she tried to teach Elphaba how to toss her hair...priceless!

I feel so blessed. I was so excited to take Aidan to his very first musical. Now if I could only persuade Sheldon to let me take Connor to see Spamalot in the fall...

No comments: