Saturday 24 March 2007

The Apprentice

If McMillan (the ad agency I'm interning at) was the Donald and I was a contestant on The Apprentice, he would have just told me..."You're hired!"

I am very blessed.

Oh and The Apprentice is a great show too. It exactly reflects what I went through in school, especially with all those group projects I had to do. It's craziness!

Happy Birthday, Chrissie! When you go out tonight, beware of girl-punching bar guys. If you suspect you've encountered one, approach with caution.

PS...I still HATE being sick.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and your friends must really be annoying if guys always want to punch you. Quit making guys furious with you! Guys are sweet by nature. I can't imagine what you might possibly do to rile one of us up so easily.


Eric

Anonymous said...

WHAT!?

Not all guys are sweet - much to my dismay. I hope you were kidding because I did nothing to provoke those guys from a couple weeks back...they were mean.

I've only just healed from my brused ribs. Just now! lol.

Besides - ask Jess - I am a sweetie. Hehe.

Chrissie.