Sunday 15 July 2007

Crap! I was *tagged...

OK, so Katie tagged me in her blog and now I'm supposed to answer these questions.

Places I worked...
1. A&W
2. Blockbuster
3. I ran a daycare at home
4. McMillan

Movies I can watch over and over...
1. Pride and Prejudice (BBC version...ahhh, Colin Firth)
2. I Am Sam
3. Moulin Rouge
4. Bridget Jones' Diary

Places I've lived...
1. Burnaby
2. Lethbridge
3. Ottawa
4. my mother's womb

Favourite TV shows...
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Heroes
4. Lost
(if I could add more, it would be Friends, ER, Survivor, and The Apprentice)

Places I've been...
1. France
2. Cuba
3. New York
4. Disneyland

Favourite foods...
1. sushi
2. potato chips
3. shanghai chow mein
4. sushi (this deserves to be mentioned twice)

Majors I've considered...
1. psychology (didn't choose because too many papers to write)
2. early childhood education (didn't choose because I got bored and tired when volunteering at Connor's preschool)
3. marketing (chose advertising instead)
4. motherhood (definitely my preferred choice)

Places I'd rather be...
1. with Sheldon and the boys
2. with Sheldon and the boys
3. with Sheldon and the boys
4. with Sheldon and the boys but not necessarily in Texas

Friends I would like to tag (meaning it's your turn to fill in your answers!)
1. Sheldon
2. Jen
3. D.
4. Eric, Chrissie, or Baptiste (but I don't think they blog anymore)

*I never liked playing tag as a kid because I didn't run very fast.

2 comments:

Eric Jakob said...

Um... is that Eric a me Eric or a differnt Eric??

If it is me then yes I blog. My url is www.mysecondestate.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

Oui, c'est toi. You don't blog very often then ;)