Tuesday 11 March 2008

Week 3, Tuesday
  • 3 mile run
  • Total time to complete: just over 37 min. Hurray, I shaved off over a minute!!!
  • Treadmill speed: 5 miles/hour
  • This wasn't too hard actually. I think I'm ready to up the speed slowly as I increase my endurance. I'm still ecstatic to shave over a minute off my total time to date. YES!

Week 3, Monday
  • Stretch and Strengthen
  • Ummmm, I skipped today's training. The whole family went to see a movie after I got home from work.

Week 2, Sunday
  • Today was supposed to be a 3 mile long run. However after shoveling for almost 2 hours, my body was too sore to do much. Plus we had to go to the Jakobs for dinner so I only put in 1 mile but I ran much quicker than usual...6 miles/hour for the whole mile.

Week 2, Saturday
  • Cross train for 30 min.
  • I think shoveling counts.

Week 2, Friday
  • Rest day

No comments: