Saturday 14 June 2008

$$$$$

How in the world did I spend $400 in groceries today?

Three-quarters of the damage was done at Costco, that's how. However, we should have enough meat to last us for a couple of weeks (I hope). Groceries in general aren't cheap anymore either. Stupid gas prices.

I didn't get to run today either. I was supposed to do another 3km but Saturday got in the way.

Saturday = laundry, groceries, kids' music lessons, etc.

On an exciting note (more exciting for my mom when she visits), they're building a T&T about a 10 min. drive from my house. For those of you who don't know, T&T is basically the Asian version of Loblaws minus the clothes and furniture.

1 comment:

SAH in Suburbia said...

We call Costco the 100$ store...there's no way you can leave without spending AT LEAST 100$. We LOVE Costco but we always seem to buy things that look good but we really don't need. I guess that's what they are counting on eh?