Thursday 19 June 2008

Dear Mother Nature

Dear Mother Nature,

Why are you making it rain so much? Were we not punished enough with the amount of snow you gave us last winter? Why must you be so cruel?

Do you not know that it is supposed to be summer? Do you not know that your rain and storms have been interupting my training?

I couldn't run on Sunday, Tuesday, or Wednesday due to the rain. I do thank you for keeping the rain long enough as I ran 5km on Monday. I do appreciate that. Today I was planning to run in between your raining phases, but just as I was about to change you start to pour again.

Yes I realize I have a treadmill at home but do you not know how much I enjoy what the great outdoors offers?

Mother Nature, I ask you to please make it stop raining.

Sincerely,
Jessica

No comments: