Monday 23 June 2008

My Deacon

Connor was ordained to the office of deacon in the Aaronic priesthood yesterday! What a wonderful milestone for him. We celebrated by having are very dear friends come over for a little get-together. I am so proud of him because I know he realizes what a big responsibility it is to have priesthood authority. I can't wait until next week to see him pass the sacrament.

And because of all the festivities yesterday, plus there was a youth fireside in the evening, I didn't get a chance to run. However, today I ran 6.8 km in 43 min. and when I reached the 5km mark, I beat my regular time by 2 min!

Also today, our office took part in the Heart and Stroke Big Bike event. We rode a bike that seats 30 and peddled around city hall. Our office raised over $2,000. Thanks to everyone who pledged me! I beat my personal pledges goal. I'll try and get some pictures from it and post them soon.


No comments: