Sunday 6 July 2008

A shocking discovery

Ok so I was fooling around with gmap-pedometer.com a little to find out the distance between certain landmarks. I was shocked to find that the distance I ran today is the same distance from my home to church! That means today I could have run all the way to church! Holy crap!!! Here's another kicker. Today's 7.8km run was done in 52 min. That means I could run to church in about an hour. Now that makes me feel on top of the world! Mind you I'm a little shocked that church is only 8km away. I thought it would be a little farther than that.

1 comment:

D said...

The scary thing is that church was only 7.7 km away from you only a few weeks ago. It's drifting away slowly, because of plate tectonics. Pretty soon, it will drop off into the Pacific Ocean, joining California at the bottom of the sea.