Tuesday 6 February 2007

For the Love of the Game

Last night I had a volleyball game. It's about the 4th or 5th game I've played since I sprained my ankle. I have to wear a brace while a play and everything so I don't re-injure it. But I have to say, last night was my personal best game I have every played. I have never been so in tune with the ball before. The whole team just clicked and played a very good clean game. But I was everywhere...bumping, setting, digging, spiking, playing the ball off the net. My knee pads were getting worn out already but after last night, I think I dug so many balls that I have to get new pads now. My knees are a little banged up now too. But it's all for the love of the game.

Oh and one more thing...visit www.sexualityandu.ca/whatitsnot and tell your family and friends too. You only have until the end of February.

No comments: