Tuesday 13 February 2007

It's so final

Well, I did it. It's official. It's finalized. I am going to France. I booked the ticket last night. I have to say, it was very scary saying yes when the travel lady on the other end of the phone asked "Would you like to book it today?" Don't get me wrong. I am ecstatic to go. Sheldon says I can go, get my "silliness" out, then come back ready to work. He's so good to me.

He said yesterday that I am spoiled. Unfortunatley, I think I have to agree just based on the last couple of months...new vehicle (it's a truck, Sheldon, not a van), I get to go to the Josh Groban concert (tickets weren't cheap), and now France! So yeah, I'm spoiled.


The best part of this trip though will be going with great friends. However, will this be a true test of our friendship? Two weeks, stuck together, wandering through the streets of France, and surviving on baguettes and cheese? Well, maybe not just baguettes and cheese, but you get the idea. Although I suppose if we can live with our husbands (gotta love them) we should be able to tough it out together for two weeks, eh girls?

Another "final" thing to add is the final two weeks of classes. That's it folks. Watch out advertising world because I'm coming.

Oh and to update on the volleyball and physio stuff...
I only have to go to physio for a few more weeks but not as often; and
Last week was not a fluke, I played well last night as well...woo hoo!

So that's the update for now. Don't forget to keep visiting www.sexualityandu.ca/whatitsnot until the end of February. New videos are posted there weekly. Tell all your pals too.

No comments: