Tuesday 27 February 2007

Real or Faking It...Part 4

Yes, unfortunately there is part 4 to this series. Sheldon came down with some sort of stomach thing on Friday night. He was in the bathroom every half an hour...at least. Poor guy. I was really worried - not because he was sick, I'm not that good of a wife - but because I had a volleyball tournament the next day and Sheldon was supposed to take the boys to the Stake Cub Car Rally. If he was still sick on Saturday, that would mean I had to miss volleyball and take the boys to their activity. There was no missing their races because it's Aidan's first time and Connor's last time. But there was a happy ending to this saga...Sheldon was just well enough to take the boys. Hurray! I have the best husband ever. Thank you for being so good to me.

This is how all the competitions ended. Aidan won Best Original Design for his ladybug car and my team won 2nd in our division. Connor did well but did not place. That's ok. He's won two trophies in previous years. He had to let somebody else win for a change.

I started my work placement. I'm assigned to work side-by-side with an account director on a specific account. Work will pick up more next week but that's fine with me. It gives me a chance to learn how things are done here. I feel so official here though compared to the summer. I have things now like a business e-mail address. This whole thing is very exciting...but a little scary too.

The men in the house seem to be recovering now. Hopefully there will not be a Real or Faking It...Part 5 starring me. Stay tuned and we'll find out, I guess...

No comments: