Thursday 24 January 2008

Week 3, Day 3
  • Run 4 min., walk 1 min, repeat 4 more times
  • Today was hard halfway though. It may be because I was at the office until 9pm, never had supper, Sheldon picked me up, got home at 9:30pm, then started running at 10pm. I even started having thoughts of why I was doing this and can I do this. I'm writing it off as the conditions I was running under.
  • In order to make up for yesterday, Sheldon made a surprise visit at my office with a single red rose. A couple of my co-workers gave him heck for not keeping me updated yesterday. It was a pleasant surprise and we're all good now.

Week 3, Day2
  • Day off
  • I was too emotionally exhausted to run anyways. Sheldon was experiencing some chest pains after my run the night before. I begged him to go to the hospital just to get a reading of some sort to say it was ok. My begging was for nothing because he didn't go.
  • Then at 2pm today, he emails me "Went to the hospital. S. and R. (his co-workers) bullied me into going. at the General (hospital). had an EKG". I called his cell, he answers, says he is waiting for his results, then he suddenly had to hang up because they were calling his name. That was it. I knew nothing more!
  • Needless to say, I was a WRECK. I bawled in a co-worker's office. I was shaking. I had an emergency at work as well that I had to solve. I couldn't think! Sheldon didn't call me until 3 hours later!!! I was so emotionally exhausted I went to bed at 8pm.
  • He's ok. He's just not allowed to shovel (which is what probably brought the pains on in the first place) or even push a snowblower! Lucky him.