Monday 28 January 2008

Week 3, Day 7
  • Run 4 min., Walk 1 min., repeat 3 more times
  • Treadmill speed: 5 miles/hour
  • Distance: just over 1.5 miles
  • Knees weren't too bad. Legs were tired but my breathing was good. Sweating like a pig though. During the last 30 sec. of the last cycle, I upped the speed to 6.3 miles/hr, just for good measure.

Week 3, Day 6
  • Today I was supposed to run but I switched with tomorrow and took a day off. I was enjoying being a couch potato too much. Plus I figure my knees could use another day to rest.
  • On a sad note, Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley, the 15th president of our church, passed away tonight (Sunday, January 27th, 2008) at age 97. I will always remember him as the prophet who brought so many temples to the world and raising the bar for missionaries.

No comments: