Tuesday 12 February 2008

Celebrity Sighting









On my walk to the bus stop after work, who should pass in front of me but a celebrity. Maybe she's not a huge celebrity, but you see her quite a bit on TV. I didn't know what her real name was at the time; I just knew her as Lacey from Corner Gas. She's on a bunch of other Canadian shows too like Robson Arms and a variety of made-for-TV movies.


My co-worker who was with me at the time made a good observation: She looks EXACTLY the same as she does on Corner Gas. Her hair was done up the same way on the show; hair pulled back but the front had lots of volume.

Connor loves Corner Gas so I thought he would enjoy hearing about it. Aidan asked why I didn't chase after her. Maybe next time I see her I will but maybe I should find out what her real name is first.

No comments: