Friday 8 February 2008

Week 5, Day 4

Run 6 min., Walk 1 min., Repeat 4 more times
  • Treadmill speed: 5 miles/hour (walking 3 miles/hour)
  • Distance: 2.74 miles
  • I had a hard time motivating myself to jump on the treadmill today. Plus it's so late...11pm (it's the weekend so I can sleep in tomorrow). My legs were really tired. My breathing seemed to be ok though.
  • I found out there's 5 more people from work who are planning on running the half marathon. I think that's great. At work, we're sharing tips...well I'm learning more than sharing. It's nice because I know once the weather gets better and the sidewalks are clear, there will be a bunch of us running along the canal during lunch.
Week 5, Day 3
  • Walked for 20 min.
  • I was supposed to run but by the time I had time, it was 10:50pm. Yeah, I have to work in the morning so no 35 min. run at that time.

No comments: