Saturday 16 February 2008

Week 6, Day 5
  • Day off

Week 6, Day 4
  • Work retreat at Chateau Montebello. After the day's meetings, a co-worker and I went to the gym and ran.
  • I ran 6 min., walked 1 min., and repeated 4 more times. I ended up running a little faster than usual because this treadmill had the option of no incline (mine has an automatic incline of 1.5). The distance was 3 miles (about 5km)....hurray!
  • There was a semi-enclosed squash court parallel to my treadmill. A group of teenage boys started to wail a ball against the wall. Of course this didn't bode well for me and I did get whacked in the shoulder with that little black rubber ball.

Week 6, Day 3
  • I was supposed to run today but it was Valentine's Day. I could have switched with tomorrow and did the 20 min. exercise but nah, it's Valentine's Day. Plus I ate so much sushi for dinner I was way too full to move.

Week 6, Day 2
  • Day off

No comments: