Tuesday 5 February 2008

Week 5, Day 1

Run for 5 min., Walk for 1 min., Repeat 4 more times
  • Treadmill speed: 5 miles/hour during the 1st cycle
  • Treadmill speed: 5.5 miles/hour during cycles 2-4
  • Treadmill speed: 6 miles/hour during cycle 5
  • Distance: 2.49 miles
  • I figure I'd have fun with the speeds and push myself to see how I felt.
  • 5 miles/hour feels a little too easy now
  • 5.5 miles/hour was ok for the first cycle but then it got a little harder
  • 6 miles/hour was very tiring but I just wanted to push myself hard - maybe it's to make up for missing a run
  • My legs definitely feel tired and I'm sweating like crazy.
  • No tv shows to watch while running today. Instead I listened to Simple Plan's new CD that's out next week...there was a sneak peek on mtv.ca. I wanted to quality control it since Aidan wants to buy the CD when it comes out.
  • Does anybody have Cashmere Mafia on PVR and could burn me the first episodes. I'm really curious about that show. I was going to watch season 3 of The Office while I was running but I couldn't help myself and watched it all while I was sick this weekend. Oops.

No comments: